If you are looking for a natural calcium supplement and you are vegan then sesame seeds are very beneficial for you , because they are rich in calcium, which is effective for people with calcium deficiency. Sesame seeds can prevent you from diseases such as osteoporosis, bone lose, muscle pain , rickets.
Desi Udyami give original sesame seeds direct from the nature, only for health conscious people. Because a health conscious person never compromise with his health and quality. Consuming 9gms sesame seeds per day will give you various benefits at a time
• Preservatives free
• Gluten free
• Additive free
• Easy return
• Free eBook with product containing A to Z about sesame
Sesame seeds benefits
Rich in calcium If you suffer from diseases that occur due to a lack of calcium, then sesame seeds have enough calcium to fulfill your deficiency. So, consume nine gms sesame seeds daily to meet your daily requirements.
Fiber– Sesame seeds are rich in fiber, which reduces obesity and is suitable for heart health.
• Plant based protein – sesame is the best substitute of eggs & non-veg items. Because it contains plant based protein.
• Helps in blood cell formation- sesame is rich in iron, which is helpful in production of RBCs.
• Reduce inflammation- sesame seeds carry anti-inflammatory bodies which reduces swelling & inflammation on the body.
• Increase metabolism – Sesame seeds are also a good source of vitamin B6 which leads to increased in metabolism.
• Reduce Arthritic knee pain – Sesame seeds is a very good source of Calcium which will increase your bone density and relief in knee pain.
• Maintain hormonal balance during menopause- sesame seeds carry phytoestrogens which exactly act like estrogen.
• Oral health- due to enriched in Calcium, sesame seeds make your teeth strong & healthy.
• Rich in antioxidants – Sesame seeds have enough amount of antioxidants, which is beneficial for ageing factor.
• Lowers cholesterol – Fiber contain lower cholesterol, which keeps your heart healthy.
• Beneficial for hair- Protein & vitamins in the seeds are very good for hair and skin health.